TMB are currently recruiting for the following positions to join our expanding team:
Front of house Administrator
The Tropical Medical Bureau (TMB) is the leading travel medicine clinic group in Ireland, specialists in providing the best information and medical care available for the international traveller.
An immediate fulltime vacancy exists for an experienced front of house administrator to work within our expanding team in our Dublin TMB Clinics (Dun Loaghaire, Dundrum, Grafton Street and Leopardstown). Full in-house training will be provided.
Start date: Immediate.
Starting salary: €24k
- Minimum 12 months experience working in a customer-facing role
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Excellent English written & verbal skills
- Enthusiastic, organised, well presented, reliable
- Exercise confidentiality in exposure to confidential information
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Outlook and Office suite
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Full range of reception duties of a busy medical clinic including:
- Customer care
- Booking appointments
- Answering phones
- Diary & database management
- General admin tasks
- The successful applicant will receive onsite training in the following: telephone manner, diary management, email & database skills, basic accounts & customer care
Microsoft office, Fluent in English
Doctors – Full/Part Time (Dublin)
Position: Doctors, Part time/Full Time
Company: Tropical Medical Bureau
Location: TMB Dublin Clinics
The Tropical Medical Bureau (TMB Health) is the leading travel health clinic in Ireland with 20 clinics nationwide.
Immediate vacancies exist for a doctor to work within our expanding team in our Dublin TMB Clinics. This position(s) will provide an excellent opportunity for those interested in increasing their experience in this developing branch of medicine.
Full in-house training will be provided.
An interest and experience in travel/tropical medicine would be a distinct advantage.
Medical Indemnity Insurance
IMC registration is essential. Proof of Medical Indemnity Insurance would be desirable but not essential.
Tasks to include:
- Acting as a medical adviser to individuals and groups attending vaccination clinics
- Prescribing vaccines and other necessary medication appropriate to the needs of the individual attending the Tropical Medical Bureau
- Ensuring you are up to date on current issues related to travel medicine, vaccine administration protocol and other travel health information
When applying please include a CV
Nurse Roles in Dublin Clinics
The Tropical Medical Bureau is Ireland’s largest vaccination clinic with 20 vaccination clinics nationwide. We are currently recruiting for full time & part-time nurses for our Dublin Base clinics (Grafton Street, Dun Laoghaire, and Dundrum).
Reporting to the Medical Director & Lead Nurse, the responsibilities include:
- Administering vaccines to patients.
- Covid Swab Taking
- Assisting in the operation of travel vaccination and medical screening clinics. Also, may involve corporate, group travel and on-site vaccination services.
- Generally, one nurse on duty per clinic.
- Maintaining stock level controls.
- Keeping up to date with current TMB policies and procedures.
- Providing ongoing information for registered TMB patients.
- Making sure patients are aware of all the services that TMB provide e.g., 24/7 emergency line for registered patients and a full diagnostics laboratory.
- Fully Qualified RGN and registered with An Bord Altranais.
- Excellent clinical skills.
- Dynamic, motivated, and personable.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
Part-time and full-time positions available for the right candidate.
- clinical skills
- Fluent in English