Admin Roles Dublin Clinics
Immediate vacancies exist for an admin person to work within our expanding
team in our Dublin TMB Clinics. Full in-house training will be provided. Start
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Excellent English written & verbal skills
- Enthusiastic, organised, well presented, reliable, and exercise
confidentiality in exposure to confidential information
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Outlook and Office suite is desired
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Full range of reception duties of a busy medical clinic including:
- Customer care
- Booking appointments
- Answering phones
- Diary & database management
- General admin tasks
- The successful applicant will receive onsite training in the following: telephone manner, diary management, email & database skills, basic accounts & customer care
- Microsoft office
- Fluent in English
- Office Suite
Nurse Roles in Dublin Clinics
The Tropical Medical Bureau is Ireland’s largest vaccination clinic with 20 vaccination clinics nationwide. We are currently recruiting for full time & part-time nurses for our Dublin Base clinics (Grafton Street, Dun Laoghaire, and Dundrum).
Reporting to the Medical Director & Lead Nurse, the responsibilities include:
- Administering vaccines to patients.
- Covid Swab Taking
- Assisting in the operation of travel vaccination and medical screening clinics. Also, may involve corporate, group travel and on-site vaccination services.
- Generally, one nurse on duty per clinic.
- Maintaining stock level controls.
- Keeping up to date with current TMB policies and procedures.
- Providing ongoing information for registered TMB patients.
- Making sure patients are aware of all the services that TMB provide e.g., 24/7 emergency line for registered patients and a full diagnostics laboratory.
- Fully Qualified RGN and registered with An Bord Altranais.
- Excellent clinical skills.
- Dynamic, motivated, and personable.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
Part-time and full-time positions available for the right candidate.
- clinical skills
- Fluent in English