Admin Staff – (Full Time) August 2017
Position: Admin: Full Time Company: Tropical Medical Bureau Location: Dublin Clinics
Immediate vacancy exists for an admin to work within our expanding team in our Dublin TMB Clinics. Full in-house training will be provided.
Tasks to include: full range of reception duties of a busy medical clinic including customer care, booking appointments, answering phones, diary & database management, accounts, filing and general admin tasks. The successful applicant will receive onsite training in the following: telephone manner, diary management, email & database skills, basic accounts & customer care.
Skills Requirements: Excellent English written & verbal skills. Applicant should be enthusiastic, organised, well presented, reliable, and exercise confidentiality in exposure to confidential information. Computer literacy in Microsoft Outlook and Office suite is desired. Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner are essential.
Hours per week: 35
Doctors – (Full/Part Time) August 2017
(Dublin & Galway)
Position: Doctors, Part time/Full Time
Company: Tropical Medical Bureau
Location: Dublin Clinics &/or Galway Clinics
The Tropical Medical Bureau is the leading travel medicine clinic in Ireland with 20 clinics nationwide.
Immediate vacancies exists for a doctor to work within our expanding team in our Dublin &/or Galway TMB Clinics. This position(s) will provide an excellent opportunity for those interested in increasing their experience in this developing branch of medicine.
Full in-house training will be provided.
An interest and experience in travel/tropical medicine would be a distinct advantage.
Medical Indemnity Insurance –
IMC registration is essential. Proof of Medical Indemnity Insurance would be desirable but not essential.
Tasks to include:
- Acting as a medical adviser to individuals and groups attending vaccination clinics
- Prescribing vaccines and other necessary medication appropriate to the needs of the individual attending the Tropical Medical Bureau
- Ensuring you are up to date on current issues related to travel medicine, vaccine administration protocol and other travel health information
When applying please include a CV
Sessional Nurse – Part Time (Dublin) August 2017
The Tropical Medical Bureau is Ireland’s largest vaccination clinic with 20 vaccination clinics nationwide. We are currently recruiting a part-time sessional nurse for our Dublin Base clinics (Grafton Street, Dun Laoghaire and Dundrum). Reporting into the Medical Director & Director of Nursing, the responsibilities include:
- Administering vaccines to patients.
- Assisting in the operation of travel vaccination and medical screening clinics. Also may involve corporate, group travel and on-site vaccination services.
- Generally one nurse on duty per clinic.
- Maintaining stock level controls.
- Keeping up to date with current TMB policies and procedures.
- Providing ongoing information for registered TMB patients.
- Making sure patients are aware of all the services that TMB provide eg. 24/7 emergency line for registered patients and a full diagnostics laboratory.
Approx 25-30 hours per week
- Fully Qualified RGN and registered with An Bord Altranais.
- Relevant experience desired but not essential, training will be provided.
- Excellent clinical skills.
- Dynamic, motivated and personable.
- Fluent English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.