The Tropical Medical Bureau is Ireland’s largest vaccination clinic with 20 vaccination clinics nationwide. We are currently recruiting a part-time sessional nurse for our Dublin Base clinics (Grafton Street, Dun Laoghaire and Dundrum) and also for our Galway Clinic (not required to cover both locations, either Dublin or Galway only). Reporting to the Medical Director & Director of Nursing, the responsibilities include:
- Administering vaccines to patients.
- Assisting in the operation of travel vaccination and medical screening clinics. Also may involve corporate, group travel and on-site vaccination services.
- Generally one nurse on duty per clinic.
- Maintaining stock level controls.
- Keeping up to date with current TMB policies and procedures.
- Providing ongoing information for registered TMB patients.
- Making sure patients are aware of all the services that TMB provide eg. 24/7 emergency line for registered patients and a full diagnostics laboratory.
Approx 8-16 hours per week
- Fully Qualified RGN and registered with An Bord Altranais.
- Relevant experience desired but not essential, training will be provided.
- Excellent clinical skills.
- Dynamic, motivated and personable.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.