Sessional Nurse Dublin Clinics
The Tropical Medical Bureau is Ireland’s largest vaccination clinic with 20 vaccination clinics nationwide. We are currently recruiting a part-time sessional nurse for our Dublin Base clinics (Grafton Street, Dun Laoghaire and Dundrum). Reporting to the Medical Director & Director of Nursing, the responsibilities include:
- Administering vaccines to patients.
- Assisting in the operation of travel vaccination and medical screening clinics. Also may involve corporate, group travel and on-site vaccination services.
- Generally one nurse on duty per clinic.
- Maintaining stock level controls.
- Keeping up to date with current TMB policies and procedures.
- Providing ongoing information for registered TMB patients.
- Making sure patients are aware of all the services that TMB provide eg. 24/7 emergency line for registered patients and a full diagnostics laboratory.
Approx 8-16 hours per week, includes 1 Saturday every 4-6 weeks.
An additional vacancy exists for a nurse available for just Saturday work, approx 2 per month.
- Fully Qualified RGN and registered with An Bord Altranais.
- Relevant experience desired but not essential, training will be provided.
- Excellent clinical skills.
- Dynamic, motivated and personable.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.