Occupational Health & Vaccines
At TMB we recognise that within many occupations, health hazards exist. TMB offer a wide range of occupational health vaccines and testing options. Exposure to disease and illness within the workplace can occur from:
- Handling of waste
- Close contact with people within the workplace & general environment.
These risks can be reduced, and safeguarding employees through vaccine & health programmes, can be key to this. These services include:
Covid-19 Back to Work Programmes:
As businesses plan their individual “return to work phase”, government have provided guidelines for companies to follow. Part of this guidance relates to the health of the employee and whether any underlying issues prevent them returning to work in full health.
TMB can help business with Covid-19 back to work programmes and health checks thanks to the specialised services we offer in our clinics. We also facilitate off site services, subject to numbers of employees.
COVID-19 ANTIBODY TEST IN CLINIC
- Coronavirus antibody blood test performed at a selected TMB clinics
- Gives a positive or negative result from the lab sent via email
COVID-19 PCR SELF SWAB KIT
- Coronavirus PCR Swab test to determine if an individual has the virus
- Gives a positive or negative result from the lab sent via email within 72 working hours.
- With certain limitations a doctors letter to assist with back to work & overseas travel requirements can be available.
Available in clinic or at home sample test kit
We provide a wide range of blood-based tests within clinic. These include:
- Wellness Screening
- Healthcare Personal Evaluation
- Haematology Profile
- Cardiovascular Screening
- Tuberculosis (TB) Screening
If you are an employer and want to discuss options to protect your employees from hepatitis B or other infectious occupational health hazards, please contact us for more information on 01-271 5200. Request an appointment